PBA Parent Engagement Survey
PBA Elementary Families: Help us better meet your needs! Please take a few minutes to participate in the Palm Bay Academy Parent Engagement Survey! The survey is available in English and Spanish and will be accessible from April 5-May 15, 2021. Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.
You can take the survey by pasting this link into your browser or using the QR code…
Title I provides support through resources and research-based training, enabling schools to develop high quality, enriched programs that meet the infividula needs of children, families, and staff.
By providing a positive, caring environment with high educational expectations, Title I ensures that all individuals feel capable, connected, and able to make worthwhile contributions to their community.
Title I Goals
- Assist schools in meeting the goal of consistent growth in student achievement.
- Support schools in the implementation of high quality, research-based literacy programs.
- Support schools' efforts to provide extended learning opportunities.
- Support schools' efforts to implement a comprehensive program for lower achieving students.
- Implement high quality early childhood programs in schools with a high concentration of at-risk children.
- Support school efforts to implement the Early Childhood Standards of Excellence for prekindergarten.
- Enhance opportunities for parents/families to learn ways they can support their children's educational progress from birth to grade twelve.
- Assist district and schools in meeting requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Title I, Part A: Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
Title I, Part A, provides local educational agencies (LEA) resources that help children gain a high-quality education and the skills to master the Florida Standards. Title I provides additional resources to schools with economically disadvantaged students. These resources provide additional teachers, professional development, extra time for teaching, parent involvement activities, and other activities designed to raise student achievement. Two models are used in Title I schools to provide these services. Schoolwide reform models provide all students with access to services. Targeted assistance models provide services to select students in Title I schools.